AURO Power Systems provides an extensive technical support network (Service Support) to cover the power protection needs of our customers. We offer a number of distinct service packages to match different types of maintenance needs and budgets. Whichever package the Customer chose, they can be rest assured that it will deliver power security and reliability to keep their core business running.
AURO Power Systems offers power quality services for its UPS products as well as for related equipment such as Inverters and Batteries.
Service is really what makes AURO stand out. At AURO we realize that technical features, designing, innovative and high-quality power protection products is only half the story. To give our Customers the peace of mind and return on investment they expect, the power protection equipment must be correctly specified, installed, commissioned and maintained. This is where the full focus of AURO lies, i.e. in our pre- and post-sales support and that is why we offer a comprehensive range of services to all our Customers for the entire working life of the equipment.
Key features of your service plan
- Pre-purchase Engineering
- Installation and Commissioning
- Technical Support
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
- Nationally available, supported by Regional Service Hubs ….and operating in major Metros
- Spares Availability and Stocking
- Onsite Repairs
- Any-time, year-round local support line
Installation and commissioning
We can Install and Commission any type of UPS on your site. Commissioning is carried out by fully-trained Service Engineers. Full commissioning has the advantage of providing a customer-specific set of parameters in a Service Log which is saved at the factory and can be utilised at any time to reconfigure your unit, should this be required.
A comprehensive range of spare parts for the Equipment is available for order via your local AURO facility. The same is centralized at our Head Office/Ware House and dispatched around the Country to ensure quick delivery.
Repairs and Maintenance
While some of equipments may require only low levels of regular maintenance, the fans and other components need to be checked periodically to ensure ongoing reliability of the product. Scheduled maintenance and report checking can be organised by our local AURO team.
We offer a range of service contracts to suit the requirement of our Clients. These contracts cover anything from basic annual onsite checks and access to round-the-clock support through to fully comprehensive contracts which cover all parts as well as site time and emergency response. Service contracts provide you with improved cost controls, increased operational efficiency, lower capital expenditures and extended product life time.
AURO power Systems has technical facilities in Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, and Thanjavur
The following comprise the Engineers team of AURO Power Systems on all-India basis.
- Mr.Raja – Area Manager Materials & Dispatch, Chennai
- Mr.Anbazhagan – Area Manager Customer Support, Chennai
- Mr.Muthukumar – Sr. Customer Support Engineer, Chennai
- Mr.Gunasekar – Customer Support Engineer, Chennai
- Mr,Sundaravel – Customer Support Engineer, Chennai
- Mr.Prabhakar – Customer Support Engineer, Chennai
- Mr.Manikandan – Customer Support Engineer, Chennai
- Ms.Thangam – Spares/Service Co-ordinator All-India
- Mr.Madhusudhan – Area Manager Customer Support, Bangalore
- Mr.Gopi – Area Manager Customer Support, Delhi
- Mr.Haridass – Sr.Customer Support Engineer, Delhi
- Mr.Sridhar – Area Manager Customer Support, Ahmedabad
- Mr.Gopinathan – Area Manager Customer Support, Thanjavur
- Mr.Rajkumar – Customer Support Engineer, Thanjavur
- Mr.Rajavel – Customer Support Engineer, Mumbai
- Mr.Siddaiah – Customer Support Engineer, Kolkata
- Mr.Radhakrishnan – Customer Support Engineer, Kolkata